Sunday, August 5, 2012

August Challenge: Eat Clean.. Train Mean!

I like to think a new week should start on Sunday... that way, you have a whole day of relaxing before a busy week of work! Sounds great in theory at least, right? Check back on Wednesday to see if this theory actually works. 
                                   

Do you ever just feel sluggish no matter how much sleep you get? That's pretty much summed up my whole weekend, and I think I've nailed it on the head... if I change my diet (eliminating my beloved Diet Coke's and limiting my intake of processed foods.) Then maybe... just maybe... I'll start getting that extra boost to power through my morning workouts. Thanks to my addiction to Pinterest, I stumbled across this fabulous little chart that really makes sense, so enjoy!
I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty darn good at BSing myself into thinking that trip to Taco Bell isn't as bad as it sounds... then viola... I wonder why I haven't lost weight and feel sluggish. (Like I do today...) Don't beat yourself up though, because I've found that only makes me like a failure.


                       
 Instead, I'm taking it as a challenge that only I can complete, because after all, 
So get to workin' on your fitness and I will too!


Airplanes in the Night Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment