Sunday, August 12, 2012

'Cause she's going the distance!


So... if you've read any of my posts you know that I’ve yo-yoed between 25 pounds for the last 2 years and it’s time to say adios to this way of living. 

Here’s the deal though… I love a good margarita, New York size slices of pizza and worst of all… being a couch bum! The thing is… last time I checked, those things didn’t add up to a 
happy and healthy me. 

Who knows if anyone will read this, but by god it’s time I stick with something and see it through. After all, if god brings you to it… he’ll bring you through it. Right? 

First thing’s first, I’m a god fearing lady with a crude sense of humor… so if my page offends anyone… sorry love!

Let’s get this show on the road. 

Here you see my two new keys to success… my fitbit aria scale (which is heaven sent!) and my loud and obnoxiously lovely neon tennies! 

Oh, and as you probably noticed in the photo, I have an undying love for England and was 
blessed enough to live there a couple of years ago. 

Here’s to the past, now on to the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment